What we do
We build a number of homes each year that are made available to the open market specifically for buyers who want to take immediate possession of completed product. The sites are carefully selected in our preferred neighborhoods and the homes are designed and built with a high level of quality, care and attention to detail. We pride ourselves in a fresh approach to spec home building with every detail maintaining and elevating Atlanta's latest home trends.
Custom Home Construction Services
Many of our projects consist of custom home builds and major remodels for private clients. Most often, we work directly with our clients from lot identification through the design/build process and on to closing and move-in phases. We enjoy walking our clients through the entire process from pre-construction to completion of the home. Through the work done in the early part of process, you'll have a truly realistic look at your overall budget and schedule. Our goal is to make sure it's as enjoyable and stress free of an experience as possible for everyone involved.
The Foundry Process
- Consulting/Estimating - In this early phase, we'll discuss your goals and work with you to develop a rough budget within 10-15% of final cost. We will look into plan options and home layouts that may be best suited for the property. During the design phase to come, we will drill down to fixed price on the project.
- Design - We enter into a design agreement and collect a design or scheduling deposit based on your needs. We develop and confirm plans and will finalize overall design details and allowances. During this phase, we will also involve our vendors/tradesmen to determine feasibility and real cost.
- Review - We present the project scope and final price that has been put together. Here we will review the scope in detail, make any necessary adjustments for budget and begin to schedule and prepare for construction.
- Construction Contract - Now that we have a detailed project scope/price in place, we move forward to sign a contract, receive a deposit and pull permits for the project.
- Build - Once permits have been issued, construction is ready to begin. You will work with the team, specifically the project manager during this phase. There will be several on-site walk throughs to ensure the details are cohesively coming together as expected.
- Completion & Maintenance - Once the project is completed and a Certificate of Occupancy has been issued, you are given the keys to your new home! We sincerely value our relationships and keep a 12 month warranty period with our customers. It is our goal is to make sure your home continues to perform up to our quality standards.
We are able to offer in-house services to ensure the architecture, function and visual aspects of the exteriors and interiors are cohesive and enhance the quality of your living environment. We will work directly with you, or together with your own architect or designer, throughout the building process to facilitate a rewarding execution of your overall vision for the project.
We provide consulting, fee-build and residential real estate development services for outside investors, private land owners and funds who wish to maximize value of their real estate assets.